Remuneration 2022: Key Industry Trends
Tuesday 8th November 2022 – 15:30
Parkwell Managment Consultants, 8 Laurence Pountney Hill, London EC4R 0BE
Hosted by Parkwell Management Consultants and featuring data from Compeer’s latest remuneration survey, this event will provide a detailed summary of the UK wealth industry salary trends across key business functions. We will also be discussing the major HR and hiring challenges in a hybrid working world with a panel of industry leaders.
Compeer has run its remuneration survey of the UK Wealth Management industry biannually for over 10 years. Today, it includes data from over 10,000 individuals, representing close to a third of the industry’s total workforce.
During the event we will share the prominent trends in the Wealth Management industry arising from these surveys including:
- Current remuneration packages across key front office roles
- A comparison of London versus UK regions to assess the impact of the London mark-up
- Bonus as a percentage of basic salary – how it varies by department
- Gender pay gaps – in which roles is it most prevalent?
- The rise of pension contributions and other offered benefits
We will also include an insight into recruitment and HR challended currently being faced by the sector. In a highly competitive, candidate-driven market, employee engagement and talent management are key subjects for business leaders.
Register below and join us on 8th November 2022.