Remuneration 2023 – Key Industry Trends
Wednesday 17th May 2023
Hosted by Parkwell Management Consultants and featuring data from Compeer’s latest remuneration survey, this seminar will provide a detailed summary of UK wealth industry salary trends across key business functions. We will also be discussing the major HR and hiring challenges in a hybrid working world with a panel of industry leaders.
During the event we will share the prominent trends in the wealth management industry arising from these surveys, including:
- Current remuneration packages across key front office roles
- A comparison of London versus the UK Regions to assess the impact of the London mark-up
- Bonus as a percentage of basic salary – how it varies by department
- Voluntary staff turnover percentages over the years
- Gender pay gaps – in which roles is it most prevalent?
We will also include insight into recruitment and HR challenges currently being faced by the sector. In a highly competitive, candidate-driven market, employee engagement and talent management are key subjects for business leaders.
Compeer has run its remuneration survey of the UK wealth management industry twice yearly for over ten years and today it includes data from over 10,000 individuals, representing close to a third of the industry’s workforce.